Monday, February 26, 2007

You know how in movies, a person cycles through a pavement full of pigeons, and the camera draws back, and the pigeons flock and fly away? ok keep that image in mind...so i was cycling home from my grandma's house and there's a field full of those medium sized crane-like white birds. and im cycling on a pavement maybe 100 metres away. and then this one bird and a black one (a crow? or a black crane? cool! ) decide to take their quarrel outside and they fly haphazardly away from the field, towards the pavement from my left. intriguing

and then the white bird smashes right into my left leg as i cycle. oh my god what were the chances! what happened to the birds' awesome maneuvering, like the lories in the Loryloft i worked at! oh the bird's fine, by the way. i was shocked and left my mouth gaped open until i noticed people were looking at me

things don't happen like in the movies.

i can't stand it when i ask the nasi lemak guy(chinese, bored, mumbling) ignores my questions when i ask what that particular dish is. when i point to something to ask what it is (you know how the sweet and sour pork, chicken and fish all look the same), he just grabs it for me like i said i wanted it. HELLO i only ASKED wat it is. grr.

0 comments: