Thursday, February 22, 2007

sometimes i like travelling on public transport. it offers you some anonymity. i become small, and invisible, and i can show a black face to total strangers. its strange, because public transport actually gives you private space. (-which is like blogging, where it's supposedly public, but one probably blogs more for oneself. see, the same way no one reads this)

travelling gives you time to rethink issues. so you spend half a journey identifying the issue, the next quarter debating over whether it's worth thinking about, and the last quarter staring-into-space. and you reach your destination maybe a little more confused.

with some people, you can never tell what they're thinking or feeling. i wish i was mysterious and enigmatic. but the guy next to me can probably write a book about me. which reminds me of those people with heads tilted 45degrees to the side, prying into my smses. i really should stare back

today i burnt my finger while cooking instant noodles. oh my god, what were the chances. these days i spend approximately 3quarters of my 24-hour day in silence, with no one to talk to. i was so relieved when a surveyor approached me and asked me random questions, that i stopped to answer her. sometimes its not that there's no one you could tell stuff to, but no-one you would. maybe that's scarier.

chronicles of the unemployed. i think i'm gonna start re-reading my harry-potters! i think i'll just give up halfway though.. just like my plan to re-read my whole animorphs collection

0 comments: