Sunday, March 30, 2008

I paid special attention to my bunch of keys today; apart from the house, gate and letterbox key, there is this one other key that i have no idea what it's for. It has baffled me for the whole day. My best guess is that it leads to a secret wardrobe that enters a parallel world, or opens a letterbox with letters from a lover from the future, or a treasure chest hidden beneath one of the loose floorboards in my attic. Which may subsequently contain either ancient spanish treasure, or a board game where animals magically appear with each clue, or a gold ring I should fling into a flaming mountain, or a book of secrets, or a guitar Pick of Destiny, or an invitation to a wizarding school and a 12 1/2 inch wand, or coded numbers, or yet another key. To another secret location.

First I shall find my attic with the loose floorboards

0 comments: