Friday, January 18, 2008

i kinda believe in horoscopes sometimes; today's said i would spend my time dreaming of bigger things. and i really was lying in bed doing that for an hour. or wait, did i create my own horoscope in my mind? its a self fulfiling prophecy.

anyway there are apparently so many things i wanna do. this this this this and that. wrote it down on a post-it with self-belief, though i know it'll probably end up like the hundreds that came before it: lost, and forgotten. story of my life i guess- dreams on post-its, torn off to make way for the next sheet.

at the very least this random entry will serve to remind me (during one of those self-indulgent nostalgic trips down the archives of this blog, probably) of the things i said i'll do, and if a search for this most recent Post-It ends up in failure, may it spark another in return

omg the syntax and bad phrasing ok forget it-

this is weird, and i dont like to declare infatuations easily, but, i think i'm in love with the girl in the macdonalds ad. hahahaha. and i think its cos her eyes tell a story. i know: i've known eyes that have told me stories; fairytales built on clouds. (till it rained) I tell everyone about people whose eyes tell stories, and they laugh it off most of the time

0 comments: