Friday, September 14, 2007

sometimes i wake up from a dream, and the whole mystery of the dream comes to me, unravelling, bit by bit. and its magical, and scary at the same time. how the dreams duplicate and reveal the consciousness that streams through your mind by day

i was at the park downstairs, sitting at a bench making a phone call. and this korean kid comes to sit down beside me. it stunned me, strangely; something so normal and simple, yet something the adult's world has turned strange. would you sit at a bench with a stranger? maybe we all should

i realized something typical of me: i make lists of things to watch and read, but only 10% gets accomplished. here goes anyway:

watch: fight club, pulp fiction, reservoir dogs, little miss sunshine, raging bull
read: on beauty, kite runner, freakanomics, blink, about a boy, on chesil beach

dvds to lend me, anyone? and then i'll be a typical tWeeN and use sTriKeOuTs to cancel out stuff from my list. oh wait they only pretend-type strikedout stuff when they've done it before they even made the list

0 comments: